We are a community minded fitness center thriving on the belief that the definition of healthy is happiness+fun+fitness.
We offer an environment and a level of exercise that enables:
- 70 year old’s to touch their toes, climb a ladder, lift some weight, do their gardening, carry in a bag of dog food;
- 20 year old’s to strengthen their selves for college, a job, a competition, THE WORLD;
- a workout that gets a bride or groom into shape for their big day and the babies to come;
- workouts that enable a middle aged man or woman to trim down the arm wobble, the ab flab and back fat, the menopause and men-opause (because this doesn’t just happen to women!),
- workouts that strengthen us mentally, emotionally and physically.
We are a group of fitness trainers who believe mental and emotional strength is every bit as important as physical strength. In our world today, we are all exposed to some very sad and awful violence on the news, in our town, across the nation. We strive to create an environment where as a community we support, encourage and promote a balance of health and happiness.